#RainbowProjectPan Finale!

WELCOME BACK! HERE'S MY FINALE OF THE #RAINBOWPROJECTPAN COLLAB!

PINK: MILANI LIPSTICK IN MATTE ORCHID - DECLUTTERED
I loved the formula of this lipstick - I have another shade from this line that I love (Matte Flirty). Matte Orchid wasn't my favorite color - it just wasn't the right pink for me. I wouldn't repurchase this, but I would explore the rest of the line for a color that works, especially for $6.

RED: JELLY PONG PONG NEAPOLITAN PALETTE RED SHADE - DECLUTTERED
I hit a large amount of pan on the red shade and wound up decluttering it. I have too many eyeshadows to repurchase this palette at this point, but it's a great formula. Would I repurchase? Probably not. The red shade was the only really unique one - I have a champagne-toned shade, and dark chocolatey browns are available everywhere. For $18 for 3 shades that aren't full-size, I'll pass.

ORANGE: STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LINER IN AMBER
I'm hanging onto this until the end of the summer - it's a great color, and it's great for minimal makeup days. Orange is apparently great for blue eyes, and it's a good, long-wearing formula. Would I repurchase? If I can find it, yes. I think it's mostly on zulily and hautelook now, and not in Stila's main line (meaning it's on clearance's clearance), but if it turns up again once this one dries out, then I'd definitely repurchase.

YELLOW: PINK LEMONADE FIZZ BODY SPRAY
I didn't hit halfway, as I hoped, but I made a good amount of progress. I like the scent, but I don't like that it doesn't last. It's worth the $14, but this was a limited edition summer scent the year I bought it so I can't buy it again. I don't think I would.

GREEN: FORMULA X NAIL POLISH SAMPLE IN HUNTRESS
I only used this once the entire project. I'm still hanging onto it, because it's a great shade and one of the only shades of nail polish I've actually liked. Would I purchase the full size? Given my low nail polish usage, no. If they came out with sample sizes, maybe.

TURQUOISE: TOO FACED SHADOW INSURANCE
I'm satisfied with the progress here. You can still (barely) see the marks on the top from where I started. Because primers are essential for eyeshadows, and I'm so close to finishing, I'm keeping this. Would I repurchase this? Yes, on one condition. I have a few NYX primer and a Wet n Wild primer that I need to work through first - and if those $7 primers aren't as good as this $20 one, then I'll absolutely get this.

INDIGO: LUNA BY LUNA HIGHLIGHTER IN CALYPSO
This is a unique shade for my collection, and a great formula as well, but I'm definitely happy to get a break from it. I feel like this is a wintry shade, so I'm retiring it for a few months and I'll come back to it later. Would I purchase at full price? Maybe not - I don't love the color enough to spend $23 on it, but I'll use it while I have it.

VIOLET: HIKARI LIQUID LINER IN IRIS (DECLUTTERED)
This wasn't my favorite formula or my favorite purple. I'm glad I got use out of it, but it flaked and irritated my eyes. While I appreciate the chance to use it, I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. I wouldn't repurchase - I have a good purple already, and the formula on this isn't good enough.

Comments

Popular Posts