Pan that Palette Update #6

Welcome back! It's the last Monday of the month, so it's time for the Pan that Palette update!
This month, I wasn't focusing on any particular shade. I didn't hit pan on any new shades but I did expand the pan in a few places. Here's the comparisons:


Obviously, I don't have new pans this month. I majorly expanded the pan on Nougat and expanded a
little bit on Caramel, Bonbon, and Peanut Butter. It doesn't show up on the photo very well, but there's more of a dip in Blueberry Swirl and Puddin as well. Hopefully I can actually hit new pans. At this point, I'm satisfied with progress but I want to have a lot more dips by the end of the summer.
Next month, I want to hit pan on Blueberry Swirl and increase the dip in Mousse. If I can get a dip going in Truffled or Hot Fudge as well, I'll be satisfied. I know I'll make progress on things like Nougat and Coconut Creme, so I'm not too worried about the lighter shades. The darker shades are more difficult, so I'm more worried about hitting pan on those.
As I go into the second half of the year, I'm starting to reevaluate my goals for this palette. Instead of finishing everything, I just want to hit pan on every shade. I want to finish Nougat, Peanut Butter, Caramel, and Bonbon. Those are my most-used shades, and if I finish those and pan the rest I think I'll get a satisfactory use out of this palette and I'd be okay with throwing it out at the end of the year.
That being said, panning shades like Licorice, Cocoa Chili, or Truffled are difficult for me, but if I give myself six months to really focus on those shades, I think I can hit pan on each.

Comments

Popular Posts