PRIDE PARADE LOOK

Hey y'all! I apologize for being terrible about posting on time/ updating my posts/ not actually posting on Friday. But I wanted to continue in my Pride theme (for the makeup end, at least) and show you what I did for the actual Pride Parade this weekend. It was my first time at pride, and it was a lot of fun!
So, here's my full face (and also my boyfriend):



And here's a list of what's on my face:
NYX white eye primer ($7)
NYX prismatic shadow - golden peach (inner corner) ($6)
Colourpop super shock shadow - paradox ($5)
NYX prismatic shadow - fireball ($6)
Coastal Scents - Deep Cantaloupe ($2)
Coastal Scents - Orange Mousse ($2)
Shiro Cosmetics - Hut Two Three Four ($6.50 for full size, but I bought the $1 sample)
Smashbox - 3D Blueprint Eyeliner ($21, came in a set)
Smashbox - Royal Eyeliner ($21, came in a set)
Lorac cosmetics - antique bronze eyeliner ($20, came in set, used in brows)
Elizabeth Mott - It's So Big mascara ($20, Elizabethmott.com)
Pretties for your face - goldslick highlighter ($14, prettiesforyourface.com)
Tarte - tartiest creamy matte lip paint - yaaaassss ($20)

How did it hold up?
Maybe it's just how I use my mouth, or the fact that I reapplied about five layers, but the lipstick DID NOT STAY ON. Seriously, I had to use a makeup wipe on my teeth because this lipstick wanted to stay anywhere that wasn't the center of my mouth.
Obviously, the pink and the purple towards the inner corner were starting to fade by the end of the day as well.
Other than that, the makeup held up really well. I think the primer worked really well for both color payoff and wear time. 10/10 would recommend all of these shadows.

Comments

Popular Posts