MAY WRAPUP AND JUNE GOALS

Well, another month, another set of books I didn't finish. Oops.
I was trying to finish three books this month: The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, and Liberty's Exiles by Maya Jassanoff.
I have a good excuse (I hope) for not finishing anything (at least not this last week or two): I got a full-time job, but I'm still working my extra night job, both of which have been really busy. Between those two (working eight-hour days and then the second shift, getting home at 10:30 PM and falling asleep fully dressed with the lights still on) haven't exactly been the best conditions for reading anything for fun.
So I'll try to work on those three books again this month. If I finish The Big Sleep, I'll hold off on the 46 Books Challenge for the rest of the month so I can try and finish The Night Circus and Liberty's Exiles.
And that's my reading slump update for May!

Comments

Popular Posts