June Ipsy unboxing

Welcome back! I've realized that this is my 13th ipsy bag - my first bag came this time last year! It's been helpful in plugging holes in my collection, but I've been thinking of unsubscribing because I feel like I don't need any extra help in my collection. Do you still enjoy these posts? Let me know!
Now, for the products!





NYX COSMETICS WHIPPED CHEEK AND LIP SOUFFLE (PLUSH)
This is supposed to be a double-use product - it should work on both the cheeks and the lips. This shade is a bit light to function as a lipstick for my taste, but it should be pretty as a blush. I like the way it blends into a powder formula, but you might notice in the swatch photo later that this and two other products are almost exactly the same shade.
This is full size: $6


BEAUTY FOR REAL I-LINE 24-7 EYELINER (24 KARAT)
This is definitely an interesting shade - I do have a few gold/ bronze toned eyeliners, but nothing that has this strong of a green undertone. I might work with it as a lower-lashline eyeliner, but we'll see.
This is full size: $14




THEBALM COSMETICS THEBALM SPRINGS BLUSH
I really like theBalm's face products, and I really appreciate that they've finally made their sample sizes larger. I could barely get my finger into some of their other samples, let alone a brush, but I appreciate that this is larger. I like the formula all right; the color seems a little light in tone for me, but it seems sheer enough that it's hard to overdo it.
FULL SIZE: $20; THIS SIZE: $3.75



SPF RX ULTRA CLEAR DAILY SKIN HYDRATOR WITH SPF 50
I appreciate how much SPF this has, but I don't know how I feel about how it feels on my face. It seems a little tacky. I appreciate having it at the start of the summer, just in case I ever get the chance to go outdoors, but I probably won't purchase the full size.
FULL SIZE: $35; THIS SIZE: $9.75




LUNA BY LUNA COSMETICS EYESHADOW (JACE)
I actually started eyeing this (lol) when I got the highlighter earlier this year, so I'm glad I got this in a bag! I don't have a color like this in my collection, and it should work well as an addition.
This is full size: $15

TOTAL PRICE OF BAG: $48.50 (AND 3/5 FULL SIZE!)

Comments

Popular Posts